About Me

My photo
I am a mother to an awesome son named Michael and wife to a wonderful man named Earl. I love my Jesus and I am grateful for all He has done in my life. I love to scrapbook and I am a Close to My Heart Independant Sales Consultant. I go to an awesome church "Faith Tabernacle" in Foley AL. Pastor JB and Jo Ann Sims are wonderful! If you need a church home or you are on vacation come and see us. We would love to have you!!! As I work on my blog you will find a little of everything I am interested in on it. Have a blessed day!!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hi, I hope everyones Christmas was WONDERFUL!!
As you can rell I have changed the blog a bit. LOL!! I am trying to spruce it up for the new year. I am going to try to do more on it.
Gigi's Beach Retreat is coming up soon!January 19, 20 & 21! WHOO HOO!!!! I am sooo excited about the Retreat!! 3 days of Scrapbooking!!! I signed up for some of the classes today!
As we go into the new year, I am going to try to reNEW some things. Consistency in reading God's Word, Consistency in prayer and consistency in posting on my blog. My word for the Year is CONSISTENCY. LOL!!!!! Leave me a note and tell me your plans for the New Year.

Have a wonderful evening!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your banner looks great! Have a great time at Gigi's and tell her Scrapin Kat says Hello! I really should have planned that weekend to getaway! But time has got away from me!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog! And I like your "consistency" goal. I am also trying to be moe committed in my Bible reading and prayer time. I am trying to decide if I want to Read The Bible Through in 2012 or if I do better just concentrating on smaller parts (read the Bible through is like 4 chapters a day!). I am glad to have you as a friend and can't wait to get to know you better! Can't wait for Gigi's!!! Yea!!!!

    ReplyDelete