About Me

My photo
I am a mother to an awesome son named Michael and wife to a wonderful man named Earl. I love my Jesus and I am grateful for all He has done in my life. I love to scrapbook and I am a Close to My Heart Independant Sales Consultant. I go to an awesome church "Faith Tabernacle" in Foley AL. Pastor JB and Jo Ann Sims are wonderful! If you need a church home or you are on vacation come and see us. We would love to have you!!! As I work on my blog you will find a little of everything I am interested in on it. Have a blessed day!!!

Monday, January 9, 2012

I have been doing some Faithbooking! I love the sound of that. The layout I did is based on Lamentations 3:22-23. I was driving home from work early one morning ( I worked the midnight shift) and had the chance to take some wonderful pictures! That morning I kept thinking "His mercies are new every morning".
This is a simple layout, I had planned a more elaborate layout. But you know how that goes. LOL!!! Anyway there is a picture on the side.
I want to figure out how to add pictures with my post. Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment