About Me

My photo
I am a mother to an awesome son named Michael and wife to a wonderful man named Earl. I love my Jesus and I am grateful for all He has done in my life. I love to scrapbook and I am a Close to My Heart Independant Sales Consultant. I go to an awesome church "Faith Tabernacle" in Foley AL. Pastor JB and Jo Ann Sims are wonderful! If you need a church home or you are on vacation come and see us. We would love to have you!!! As I work on my blog you will find a little of everything I am interested in on it. Have a blessed day!!!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Well I finally did it! I am now a Close to My Heart Independant Sales Consultant. LOL!!! It was only a matter of time. I love Close to My Hearts products. So if you would like to purchase some CTMH products you can go to my Close to My Heart website http://trishm.myctmh.com/ . You are more than welcome to purchase them from me, I won't argue! LOL!!!

If you are new to my blog, then welcome!!! I am so glad you have taken the time to come and visit. Please feel free to roam and make yourself at home. I will be posting times and dated for classes and get togethers. This way all of my wonderful friends and their friends can see what Close to My Heart is all about and check out all of their wonderful products!

No comments:

Post a Comment