About Me

My photo
I am a mother to an awesome son named Michael and wife to a wonderful man named Earl. I love my Jesus and I am grateful for all He has done in my life. I love to scrapbook and I am a Close to My Heart Independant Sales Consultant. I go to an awesome church "Faith Tabernacle" in Foley AL. Pastor JB and Jo Ann Sims are wonderful! If you need a church home or you are on vacation come and see us. We would love to have you!!! As I work on my blog you will find a little of everything I am interested in on it. Have a blessed day!!!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Have you ever checked out scrapbooking and thought; "I can't do that" or Tried scrapbooking and said "I am not good at that"? You might even be the one that just doesn't know where to start.

Everyone can scrapbook and there is no right or wrong way to do it. You make your projects as simple or as fancy as YOU want. Let me show you what I mean. Call and schedule a Home Gathering. This where I will come over and show you and a group of your friends the many wonderful products that Close To My Heart has to offer. At the end you and your guests will have a finished project. If you have never scrapbooked before thats ok. Let me show you a great way to preserve your wonderful memories and moments that matter most. Call me at 251-284-5638 and schedule your home gathering today. If your gathering meets the minimum sales you also recieve free Close To My Heart merchandise. Check out my website to learn more about Close To My Heart or to purchase their wonderful products.
http://trishm.myctmh.com/

Become a Close To My Heart Consultant in the month of March!!!!
Close To My Heart's special this month is awesome!! $400 worth of products (all you need to start) including the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge is yours for only $99 plus shipping and tax. Already have the cartridge, no problem, you will receive $100 in Select Product Credit to help get you started. Contact me today. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to start your own business or get your CTMH products at a discount!!

No comments:

Post a Comment