About Me

My photo
I am a mother to an awesome son named Michael and wife to a wonderful man named Earl. I love my Jesus and I am grateful for all He has done in my life. I love to scrapbook and I am a Close to My Heart Independant Sales Consultant. I go to an awesome church "Faith Tabernacle" in Foley AL. Pastor JB and Jo Ann Sims are wonderful! If you need a church home or you are on vacation come and see us. We would love to have you!!! As I work on my blog you will find a little of everything I am interested in on it. Have a blessed day!!!

Sunday, March 25, 2012



Hello, I am so glad you made here. If you would like to order Close To My Heart products just click on the link to the left that says SHOP. If your order is more than 150.00 before tax and shiping call me first and we can do it as a Gathering. You will then recieve 25.00 in free products.
I am part of a wonderful card swap. My partner is in Australia! This is a first. All of my swaps have been in the USA. I am going to ask all my swap partners to send me something like a postcard from each of their countries. Then help my K4 class learn a little bit about the country. I have been having a blast with my new class! They are smart and such awesome kiddos and very, very active!!! LOL!!!!! I am posting a couple of pictures of the card I am sending Jacqui. Have an awesome and blessed week!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Trish
    Simply love your card!
    TFS
    Bonnie
    http://scrappersranch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog is beautiful! And I love the card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete